Saturday 30 October 2010

Welcome to the hub of all things to do with teaching textiles


I've been teaching Textiles in a DT departments (2 different ones) for 5 years now and so many things come up that I would like to discuss with other textiles teachers (frustrated with AQA anyone?) I'm a bit fed up with wading through all of the other DT stuff on the TES forums, not to mention missing all of the interesting stuff about teaching textiles in an art department, I felt like there could be more of a hub for just Textiles teachers. Often you might be the only one in your school, it seems to make sense to share as many good ideas as we can.

I want to keep all of the content positive and non-moaney if possible.

So................... how can Textiles be taught better?

No comments:

Post a Comment