Sunday 8 May 2011

Normal service will now be resumed

Sorry about the lack of posting over the past two weeks, but with the last push for exam cramming about to begin I need a distraction activity so I have a ton of library books to read (I SOOOOO much time for leisure reading!!) and all my blogs are back in buisness.

Here are my favourite articles from the past week

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2011/may/08/fast-fashion-death-for-planet

The brilliant Lucy Siegle going all in depth and she has even got a book out!

and this fascinating article about the effect of new technologies on fashion marketing and retailing.

http://www.trendwatching.com/briefing/

All good stuff.

Now just need to work out how I am going to get through the whole spec with year 12 before the exam. HOW??!!

1 comment:

  1. Just read through the article going to print it for my year 13's we just covered all of this stuff with the marketing section. Lots of greast discussion. My year 12's are panicking but we have been revising for weeks with them as we had covered everything way before Easter! Trying to get yr 13's who are resitting for the 3rd time to revise is harder as they have lost heart!

    ReplyDelete